Redlands Historic Architecture
Santa Fe Station
Located in downtown Redlands on Orange Street. The depot design with Grecian columns and romantic portico are reminiscent of a classic era.
Located in Smiley Park and Smiley Historic District, The Redlands Bowl is home to numerous community events. Go to the Website.
Kimberley Crest House and Gardens
Built in 1897, this fairytale-like French Chateau is situated overlooking Redlands and the Valley. It is open to the public Thursday through Sunday 1:00PM-4:00PM. Go to the Website.
U.S. Post Office
201 Brookside Avenue at Eureka. Placed in the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.
A. K. Smiley Library
Located 125 West Vine Street, in Smiley Park. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places and designated a California Historic Landmark. Go to the Website.
Located across from Smiley Library in Smiley Park, the Lincoln Shrine houses the largest Lincoln collection of Memorabilia west of the Mississippi. Go to the Website.
The oldest structure in the San Bernardino Valley, it is believed to be an extension of the San Gabriel Mission. 26930 Barton Road in Redlands. Go to the Website.
Old Redlands City Hall
Formerly the old city hall building, it is now home to the Redlands Police Department. The new city hall is located directly across the street.
First Congregational Church
The oldest building continually used for worship in Redlands. Located on “The Lord’s Corner,” Olive Avenue and Cajon Streets. The cornerstone was laid September 24, 1899. The bell arrived the following year from San Francisco. See the Website
Located near the San Bernardino County Museum off Orange Tree Lane. The house was moved to this location in the ’70′s.